I have to give a MAJOR shout out to my big teddy bear of a dad. He is one of the two greatest men ever born, my husband being the second. I adore this guy. He is the most kind and gentle person. He loves my kids maybe even a little more than I do. (if that is even possible) Growing up, I always admired him. I was the only girl in my family and I was a daddy's girl. I loved hanging out with him. We are such a close family and love being together. He has always been there for me and my little family. As many of you know, Nick worked A LOT the past 6 years. And always on the weekends. For sanity sake, I would go crash at my parents house. He always stepped in, helping unfold strollers, snap in car seats, swim with and even bathe my girls. I can't thank him enough. Even now, with Nicks job search, he has had a strong hand in helping create and great resume, and giving major pointers. He is so supportive. Probably a lot of the time he is sitting back and biting his tongue while we try and work out the kinks in our life.
He is a great man, and I love him very much.


(photo courtesy of Chad Hurst Photography)
And yes, I love my husband, too. I feel like I have blabbed on and on about him on more than one occasion. If you care to read about my hubby, you can go
here or
here.
3 comments:
I love your dad too!
Love the new quote by President Hinckley. so inspritational. Girl, I have books for you! I have lotsa good books that you would like. Come over one day and I will share.
Yep! Totally ditto that!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment