
Oh, the old man is 29. I can't believe we are old enough to be almost 30. Time flies. I just want to give a shout out to my guy. He is one amazing person. He is a tremendous father. He adores his kids, and would do anything for them. I assume he adores me, but he'd have to tell you that himself. But I am pretty sure he would do anything for me too. I have never, in my entire life, met anyone that works harder than my Nick. He will do whatever it takes to support us so I can stay home with the kiddos. He loves life, having fun, and being with us most importantly. He is a goof ball that always keeps me smiling. I am so happy to be with this guy. I am so glad he was born. Thanks LeAnn for giving birth to your 4th boy! I love him very much.



Unfortunately he has to work today, so the birthday fiesta will take place over the course of the next 2 days. Beginning tomorrow with is favorite, biscuits and gravy, then lunch/dinner of our yummy Cafe Rio-inspired pork salad, and followed by his most favoritest...Strawberry Shortcake. We will be taking photos tomorrow and I will post some then.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Nick! You are a great guy, I hope that you had a great day! I am sure that 29 will be a great year!
Happy Birthday Nick! We miss you guys and wish we could have been there to celebrate:)
Happy birthday you Jolly Old Saint!!
Post a Comment