09 November 2007

Fantastic Friends Friday

Today I am going to spotlight...drum roll please....Nick! Yes, I know maybe a little corny, but I have good reason. Tomorrow marks our 6th year of marriage and the almost 7 years we have been together. It is truly amazing how quickly that time can go by. I am not going to spend this entire post talking about my marriage. I will however, talk about my amazing husband. And just know, this is mainly for my benefit, so feel free NOT to read this!

Nick is wonderful. First of all, he puts up with high maintenance me. Which is asking a lot! His is such a hard worker. Some people may say that he works way to much, and I agree, for the most part. But he does whatever it takes to make sure that I don't have to leave the kids to work. For that, I am so grateful. He gave me two incredible girls and one boy that I will assume is pretty incredible himself. I have yet to meet him. (We are hoping he isn't the spawn of Satan!)He is a terrific father. I have never seen two girls adore their daddy more than Sophie and Jada. He adores them as well. He is their best play mate! Nick is very selfless. He knows how hard it is to be a mother, and allows for plenty of "me" time. He is very giving and generous in all aspects of life, not just materialistic. He grew up in a lot of hardship and had very difficult obstacles. Many of which are hard to overcome, but he rose above, served a mission, and got married to me in the temple. He is pretty cool. I love being married to him. He is my best friend.


4 comments:

Jess said...

What a cute guy! Happy 6 years!!!!!!!!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Very sweet Haley!

Brit H. said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! I am so glad that you guys are so happy, and thank Nick for me, for taking care of my Haley! Love you both...hey, you should move to Utah! haha

steph said...

Happy Anniversary!!