17 June 2008

Take a Deep Breath

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Nick got a job! Not just any job, but a real, grown-up, big boy job! A bazillion thanks go out to Steve Frederick, Jeff Barlow, and Kelly McKendrick. These guys had a big hand in Nick getting a job at Countrywide.
We are ecstatic. The only down side is that he doesn't start until June 30th, so I am stuck with him for two more weeks. My only hope is that he will get some side home theater stuff. His schedule is wide open. Any takers?

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations. I am glad it's all going to work out.

Now seriously I need help finding a hair stylist. Your hair looks great. . . so I am hoping you can help me out :)

My name is Andrea said...

Congratulations!! Put the boy to work around the house doing all the honey-dos he won't have time to do when he starts a new job!

Amanda said...

Take a big deep breath now! I know just how you feel! I agree with Andrea....hee, hee! Now he has 2 weeks off that he does not need to job hunt---take advantage!

Sarah said...

yea!!!!! i am so happy for you!!!

The A Team said...

that's so great!!! is he going to be on this side or the fort worth side?

Randy said...

What's he going to be doing?

jenjamin said...

Hip Hip HOORAY! That is fabulous news!