A few months ago, if you recall, I repainted my cute bench. I then decided how FUN it would be to redo my bar stools. It was so NOT fun. They look cute now, the 3 out of the 4 that I have finished. But really, they have come so close to being kindling for a campfire on more than one occasion. I don't think that I can even bring myself to finish the last one. It is killing me for it to be left undone, but the thought of the SEVERAL days it will take to get it sanded down, leaves me curled up in the fetal position in the corner.
But here it is: my desperate need for validation from my friends. What do you think?
But here it is: my desperate need for validation from my friends. What do you think?





2 comments:
So cute! And our kids don't get to dress up in costumes either, but we do get to have a sock hop! Waaa!
I LOVE the red! I can't imagine all the work though!
Post a Comment