
Many thanks to the oh-so-talented Mrs. Sarah. You are my idol. Thanks for the pointers. I am no where near your skill level, but I'd say this is pretty good for a first timer. Just you wait until you see my bar stools. {as soon as I can afford paint}
5 comments:
um, you missed some spots in the middle. :)
Dang cute. But I wouldn't sleep on it. It would be like the beds they sleep on, in China. Very hard and uncomfortable. Just put it where you can see it while lying on your own comfortable bed. ;)
does look cute :D you did a great job!!
You have such a midas touch. Sooo cute. I miss you. sorry I am not going to the gym today. I am under the weather!
SOOOO CUTE!!!!! I am in lluuuvv with it! Better not leave it on your porch someone *might* steal it!
Sorry about the futon:(
Post a Comment