23 October 2008

Vote

This is a commercial that my uber-talented siblings created. It is an ad campaign for the big SLC. I think it totally freakin rocks. The first time I watched it, it brought a tear to my eye. So check it double deck it. (that one's for you Bones)

VOTE COMMERCIAL (ok...so the link didn't work like I had anticipated, so go to the site, and then click on "work" and then it is the first video. {with the hand})

Oh yeah, and don't forget to V-O-T-E! Only 12 more days to potential utter destruction to our country. he he he.

2 comments:

The Mighty Murray's said...

That is funny that is their's! The first time I saw that commercial, I wondered if either or both played a part in the ad! They are awesome!

The Mighty Murray's said...

That is funny that is their's! The first time I saw that commercial, I wondered if either or both played a part in the ad! They are awesome!