08 June 2008

The Newest "Do"




I did it. I have been waiting to drop some weight before I chopped it this short. However, I chickened out when contemplating this style. I am SOOOO very happy with the results. I must have a cute style, but with Texas heat, 3 kids, and the lack of willingness to spent 30 minutes on it every day, short was the only way to go. I timed it this morning, after the shower, from towel drying to the finished product, it was a record breaking 5 minutes! Woo hoo. Optimum style, minimum effort.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

I love it! I want a shorter hair cut too. . . not quite that short, I am a chicken. First I need recommendations for GREAT hairstylists. . . I have thought about just flying back to AZ to see mine :)

My name is Andrea said...

It is so cute!!! I only wish I had that much hair!

Amanda said...

LOVE IT! Super cute on you:)

jenjamin said...

Very cute! Only you could pull that off!

grammy vicki said...

You look great with short hair! And with it only requiring 5 minutes, why would you consider anything any longer?

Nat said...

I love it and I am so jealous it only takes you 5minutes. Heck I would be grateful for 30, mine takes forever, it is ridiculous! It is a darling cut, you always have cute hair!

Jo said...

You always have the best hair! You look great!

Sarah said...

girl, you look muy fabuloso!!!! wow!