30 May 2008

Should I?

I found this SUPER cute haircut on this blog. Oh my...methinks I need it oh so bad. What do you think?

5 comments:

AnoelleB said...

Omigosh that would look SO cute on you. I say go for it!

My name is Andrea said...

Do it!

My name is Andrea said...

You need her tats, too!

Seriously, that is a cute cut and would look darling on you! If you don't do it, I may! :)

Jen V said...

I LOVE your hair the way it is now. So pretty, shiny and smooth! But, change is good - don't know if you know this or not but last month my hair was similar to yours and I chopped it all off!!! Check my blog for pics

*My email is pjvietti@earthlink.net

Brit H. said...

You look good in pretty much every kind of haircut I have ever seen on you. So, I say, if you love it, do it, cuz you know that it will look good! Take pics!