08 June 2008

Movies That I Will Never Show My Kids

Have you ever seen the movie "Air Bud"?

A few days ago, I recorded it off of Disney Channel. Sophie and Jada have watched it a few times, and EVERY TIME it is over they come to me sobbing. I ask them what's wrong. Soph told me "That boy at the end of the movie had to give Air Bud away. It is so sad". I then watched the ending and the scene shows this boy crying as Air Bud is taken away. It is so sweet, they have such tender little hearts. I will not be showing them any of the following movies, for fear that they would utterly devastate them.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

So funny. I started recording it too. But I thought the clown guy was scary, so stopped. Isaac is the BIGGEST fan though of Air Buddies (about air buds puppies), they both have happy endings :)

The A Team said...

the first ice age makes my kids cry too. they start crying when the mom dies at the beginning. kids are so sweet and their spirits are so pure...i love 'em!!