03 July 2010

Dental Visit, FUNNIEST EVER! (Nick's)

Full disclosure here. These are hilarious. No other way to say it. Flat out funny. I had Nicks permission to put these out in the world wide inter-web. He thinks they are so great. Granted, one part in particular is a little questionable. So I apologize in advance, but you can't hold " knocked out Nick's" words against him. Its just not fair. He also mentioned something about his excitement to receive steroids because he'd get bigger muscles. He didn't see too disappointed when the nurse told him it wasn't that kinda steroid by replying "that's okay, I just play softball any way." There was also a reference to getting a bottle of Kahlua (an alcoholic beverage) and was quite distressed when I told him that we don't drink. He also made a few comments that will stay between me and him.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

We haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time! Thanks for sharing!

Wiseguys said...

Chris says how does he get some of that pain medication?

I just hope when he buys the farm he can find cereal that the cows like :)

Brianne said...

ok, I've watched these like 10 times now and I'm still dying... so hilarious!

p.s. thanks for adding the sub-titles... made it even better!

Nat said...

Oh my gosh, I am crying. That was hilarious. You are wise for having the camera handy, I would never have thought of that! Thanks for sharing, I needed the laugh!

AnoelleB said...

chomp chomp chomp

Love it!! xD