05 March 2009

Can I Borrow $900?


There is something about this cat that is just calling to me. She is so stinking cute. She is non- shedding and hypoallergenic. I would name her Mildred or Matilda. My kind of cat. The only problem is she is $900. That is a predicament.

BUT WAIT!
I have a solution, if everyone that reads my blog contributed $18, then she could be mine! Think about it folks. What is $18? Let me know what you think.
You know what would be even better? Breeding these things! Think about the cash. $1800 for 2 of them, and each litter would yeild 5-7 kittens X $900 per cat= $4500-6300! Cha Ching. I have no interest in owning 2 cats to breed (the mating ritual is too disturbing), but think about the money!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So wait, does that mean one of us needs to have the male kitten for the breeding? Do we have them meet at playgroup? Or at Sunday dinner? ;)

Nikki said...

You've seen the FRIENDS episode where Rachel gets one of these cats right? That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture...

YoungFamilyBlog said...

no cat is worth 900 bucks! Sorry, but i am not a cat person. I don't think I would pay that much for a dog.

jenjamin said...

Gross!