I feel as though I have an elephant sitting on my chest. Really, I'm no doctor, but I am assuming it's not good. If you were to speak to me right now, I sound like a cross between a donkey and screeching brakes.
So all I do is speak in a low whisper so as not to scare the children, or the
neighborhood dogs for that matter.
This ain't good for business, since all I do all day every day is talk talk talk.
I really like to talk. Talking is good. Talk, gab, chew the fat, babble, yammer, speak, enunciate, whatever. You get the picture.
So with that said. I go night night right now.
3 comments:
feel better girl :D
I am so glad that I am your Visiting Teacher then. When and how can I help???? That's not a request, let me know what you would like. I want you to feel better so we can play on Saturday. :) Did I already tell you how excited I am???
By the way, I would like to hear the donkey/brake talk just so I can giggle. Is that bad?
Are you feeling better? Have you found someone to take care of the kids? I miss you...hope all is going well!
Post a Comment