19 December 2008

My Baby Is Uno....Shed a Tear

Been super busy today getting ready for the 1st birthday shindig. Sadly the burfday boy himself is a sickly little man. Honestly of all days to catch nasty sick bug. It has to be today. Oh well. We won't let that stand in our way. We will persevere. I will post all the glorious details in da mornin. Until then, here is the past year in a nutshell.

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Wow... that year went by fast! Happy birthday to sweet little Buster! Hope he feels better in time to enjoy some cake!

My name is Andrea said...

He is SOOOO cute! Happy Birthday Eli!

I miss you, Haley!

Amanda said...

aaaahhhh! What a sweet, sweet boy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY little man:) That fist year is so hard yet so memorable!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

tell that cute little boy happy birthday. I love that little guy. I want to squeeze his face.