Oy vey. What a day. Poor little bubba fat. Sheer MISERY. Makes me want to cry to see how horrible his special day was. I love the little fellow and I wanted to make is so special for him, but he wasn't having any of it. He could have cared less about his gifts, the cake did not impress him at all. Doesn't he know how I slaved and slaved over that thing? I am so under appreciated. Fortunately all of his gifts were second hand, so I spent no money on him. That would have been a waste. Just kiddin! Despite the agony, he is still the sweetest little monkey alive. I am so happy he is in my life.
His gourmet cake, made by yours truly.






2 comments:
Ha ha ha. I almost have the same title on the post that I just posted of the buse's birthday. We MUST be friends.
Poor little guy. The cake looks fab though! Nice work!
Awwww. Happy birthday little one!
Post a Comment