Some
mysterious person in my little world has given big to my family. I won't give the specifics, but it was
anonymous and
extremely generous. So thank you a million times over to who ever blessed our lives. I am deeply touched, and you will never know how much this meant to me.
4 comments:
awwww! That is soooo cool. I am glad for you. I hope that takes some serious stress off of you for the holidays, Haley. You have had a tough year.
That is so nice! I hope you enjoy your holidays with a little less stress. You deserve it.
Wish I could take some credit in making you so happy...good friends are great. Hey, do you happen to have Jo Israel's email address? I saw her name on your list of friends. You can email me, if you'd like: noellemcfarland@sbcglobal.net. Thanks, Haley!
Isn't it great that just when we could really use some help - it arrives?
I haven't looked on your blog lately - new job? What are you doing with your kids? Is it cost effective? A few years ago, Patrick and I were at a point that I seriously considered going back to work full time too - but we just couldn't make it work. My salary was never equal to what we would have to spend for day care - so I ended up working part time nights for a while.
I've been there. It sucks. It doesn't last forever - I promise. Stay extra close to your hubs - if you 2 can make these sacrifices with smiles on your faces and gratitude for each other in your hearts - you will be stronger in the end - and you will have confidence that you can do ANYTHING together. LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!
Post a Comment