I have got to document the holiday happs.
I came home from work the other day to this:
Bird thought it would be fun to color their faces to look like Rudolph.
Bird thought it would be fun to color their faces to look like Rudolph. Yep, dead ringers.
Glad to see that they are in good hands with gramps.
My favorite thing that Bug has been doing is caroling. She is CONSTANTLY running around the house singing her little heart out. A few classics include:
Feliz Navidad
(Bug translation: "Puh-leez na nee na")
Deck the Halls
(Bug translation: "Deck the falls with bowls of jelly")
And then there was Birds class party. Fun.
Cute teacher, Ms. Miles


5 comments:
LOVE the Rudolphs!! Too cute.
I love the reindeer faces. And, your hair looks great darker!
She is adorable. I will miss teaching her...
Oh my! The Rudolph faces are pretty incredible! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun. Merry Christmas!
Good to see ya, Haley! I hope the girls at least used washable markers! They are very artistic and creative!
Post a Comment