10 November 2008

Seven Years

Today is our seventh anniversary. I am still so much in love with my husband. He is my bestest friend. He is a terrific father and hubby. He works so hard for our family. This year has been a very difficult one for us. It kills him that our financial situation has changed so drastically that it requires me to take up a full time job. His only wish for me and our family is for me to stay home and be here for our children. I just need him to know that I am willing to do whatever it takes to get us on some solid ground. And be able to support him in whatever he does. He only does things that are going to be the best for our family, even if it is an extremely rocky road getting there. I know he is inspired and is the head of our house hold, and what a handsome head it is!

I love you, Nick, I mean Rico. You are the best husband ever. (except for your inability to take out the trash, but it's only been 7 year, you'll get it!) Happy day to us!


old school pic circa 2001

staying true to form with the silliness in 2006

awwww

It pays to have super long arms when taking a self portait




6 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

you guys look exactly the same...wow. Have a happy day.

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions! You are all so photogenic!

Eric and Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies when you're having fun...can you believe it's already 7?! What a beautiful family you've made! Hope you have a special celebration!

shahna said...

With wisdom like that you will make it through anything.

Sarah said...

you two were meant to be-- look at those cute kids you made-- hope you get a chance to enjoy this day!!!

Mindi said...

happy anniversh!

you will be happy later when you look back on this hard year--that sounds strange, but we've been there, done that, and it made us closer!