06 November 2008

I am so incredibly thankful for an extremely selfless father-in-law. He is coming into town this evening. He is going to live with us and to take care of the kids so I can go work full time. (I am still unsure where that is going to be)

How many people in this world would give up they life they are comfortable in, and move hundreds of miles away just to help? He is a wonderful man, and I couldn't ask for a better person to be with my kids day in and day out. He teaches us all so much about love, humility, compassion, and service. If you get the chance to meet him while he is here, you will know that is a very special person, and we love him dearly.

Thank you!

(don't worry mom and dad, my kids still adore you too!)

9 comments:

jenjamin said...

WOW! That is huge! Congrats though for finding the solution, that is most the battle. XXOO!

jenjamin said...

BTW... I am stealing your THANKFUL THURSDAY graphic.. too cute. Did you make it? if so how?

Amanda said...

Wow--what a great man. And what a big life change you are going through!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

What a great guy! Your lucky to have him in your life and so are your kids. To pick up and move like that, impressive!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

How wonderful!!!

Juli said...

That is really selfless. You guys are really lucky to have him. But at the same time he gets to be with his cute little grand kids. Lucky guy:)

shahna said...

Man, Nick looks so much like his dad!! i know it will work out eventually. It is so cool that you have so much help within your family. I don't know that mine would be so willing. What a blessing.

Oh BTW, I picked the sroller up -didn't want you to worry.

Susan said...

Hi! I saw your blog through someone else's blog (Sarah). I LOVE the layout. It looks like a pretty digital scrapbook page! How did you get it like this? I'm making a new blog on Blogger and it's boring! I'm a digital scrapbooker so I know what to do with digital elements. I just don't know how to marry it to the blog page! Any hints or advice? My e-mail is srburress@gmail.com. Thanks! Susan

Wardell Family said...

That is so nice! I didn't know that is why he moved down here. We should have him meet my Mom while he is here. She could use a friend:)