At long last, the girls life long dream came true. Santa came early (grandma and grandpa) and brought them bunk beds! My parents just didn't want to be outdone by Nick and I. We were going to buy them some junky wholesale bed. So a million thank yous to them. Sadly, these pictures do no justice whatsoever to the whole room. The walls are painted the loveliest shade of blue, and the bed is a nice rich cream color. I find myself tying to find reasons to go hang out in there with them. I love being in that cute room!
6 comments:
So cute. That is exactly what I want for my girls. Even the cream colored beds(we don't have white floor boards!) ANd I wanted to paint their walls blue! So so so cute!
How cute! You could even add their names on that open space on the footboards! :)
Awesome Grandparents. Cute room. Happy Anniversary. Love you.
too cute!!!
VERY cute! I love Grandparents!!
So cute! We have been looking for bunk beds, can I ask where Santa got them?
Post a Comment