We had a great Halloween. Yummy Fun's Taco Soup, fresh french bread, pumpkin spice cookies with browned butter frosting, spiced cider and CANDY.
Fire Breather

Have you ever seen cuter grandparents?Not quite sure what that is supposed to mean, but I kinda get it.
Bollywood inspired face decor.
Doesn't the eye shadow color look so good on her?

Our family
My hero! {swoon}
Nick's team at work went as "Hollywood", so he went and Clark Kent mid-transformation to Superman. Quite clever if I do say so myself. Afterall, he has been growing his hair for just this very reason. I think the curl could be a new trend!
Bollywood inspired face decor.
Doesn't the eye shadow color look so good on her?
Our family
My hero! {swoon}Nick's team at work went as "Hollywood", so he went and Clark Kent mid-transformation to Superman. Quite clever if I do say so myself. Afterall, he has been growing his hair for just this very reason. I think the curl could be a new trend!
When I was growing up, my parents FORCED us to eat chili before trick-or-treating. It was sheer torture. First of all, we couldn't stand chili and secondly, the time just dragged on before we were set loose on the neighborhood with pillow cases in hand. The night would be considered a success when we would make it home with the pillow case filled 3/4 of the way. Dad was the one to take us around while my mom stayed home to doll out the candy. I just assume nowadays that is just the order of things, one parent takes the kids, and the other stays home so as to not disappoint the other children begging for candy. Well, I guess I am wrong. I was there to hand out the candy to all my friends and their entire families. Really, did I miss the memo that said that whole family went out? Oh well, Nick was more than thrilled to haul all three kids around the neighborhood. It is one of his proudest fathering moments. I would not dare strip him of that.

8 comments:
So cute. they are so sweet little kids
Still giggling that you said "I would not dare strip him (your hubby) of that." Have to admit, my brain went somewhere else. I guess I am over tired. hahahahahaha. I know inappropriate. I get that a lot.
Looks like you all enjoyed your day! :)
So cute, all of you. Looks like some yummy fun!
I stayed to give out candy, I dressed them up and applied make up so Kyle was free to march them around the neighborhood. But honestly I think my kids have more fun handing out candy
You are such a fun mom Haley H! I miss you!!!! I sure hope the Author of this blog approves my comment. Tee hee. I have been wanting to say that for a long time but I always forget....
It IS ridiculous ... they are VERY cute!!
I just wanted to say, also, that I'd love to contribute to the frisco mommy blog thing. My email is peanut at gfsi dot net.
Thanks!
J
the kids are adorable, and i must say CUTE GRANDPARENTS! really. are they models?
okay, that paragraph about chili? i could have written it. EVERY halloween, chili dinner while we figited and ate about 3 bites. i still don't like it. maybe i'm repressing?
Post a Comment