My friend shared this with me this morning. I have been truly moved. Take the time to watch this. Ignore the Catholic part. I think its message extends to every human being.
I don't profess to be a huge know-it-all when it comes to politics. I do, however, know what is right and what is wrong. I have very strong feelings on life, and marriage. This video touched me. Protecting life is MY number one priority. I just know that if one candidate in particular wins this election, life as I believe it should be, will cease to exist. My favorite part of this video is where it says to "vote your conscience." I was listening to Dave Ramsey the other day on the radio and he summed up the division of party lines PERFECTLY. He said "When you are going to pick a the candidate that is best for YOUR beliefs, answer these few questions: Who is responsible for me? Who is responsible for my finances? Who is responsible for my decisions? Who is responsible if my child can't read? Who is responsible for my health? The answer to those questions will lead you to your candidate." So there you have it. The itsy bitsy tiniest fraction of what I believe in. So with that said.... Go McCain/Palin!
3 comments:
When I answer those questions, get to a different answer. Under McCains health plan, I could lose my insurance because of my pre-exisiting conditions and my strokes. OR, I could pay $25k for a private plan and we do not have that money. I would like to live and be here to see my kids grow up so I am voting for Obama.
i love this little video. i just wish that i felt like they would win. i'm afraid obama is gonna dominate and it makes me sad.
YEA DUDE! Fight Mccain FIGHT!
Post a Comment