When the house falls silent, it can mean either; 1. Bug has fallen asleep or; 2. She is up to no good. Well, this afternoon #2 was the winner. I was doing some stuff on the computer and she comes into me and says, "It was an accident." Um, okay, "What was an accident, Bug?" She starts sobbing and shows me the handful of hair in her tightly clenched fist. Gulp. At this point I am freaking out as I begin to think about the catastrophic event that has haunted me for 5 years of having girls. SHE CUT HER OWN HAIR!!! But alas, I was mistaken. She then says "I cut my baby's hair on accident." Right. Like I am falling for that one. The scissors just accidentally fell onto the baby's head over and over again. Uh huh. Sure. Like the baby's hair wasn't pitiful enough in the first place, check out the new do.



7 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is really funny.
ohhhh, poor baby. too bad it won't grow back.
Cutting hair is a rite of passage for girls. Luckily for you she decided to experiment on her doll - good news. McKinley and Reagan decided to cut their hair exactly a week before McKinley was starting kindergarten. The funniest part was when I asked Reagan (the younger of the two of them) why she didn't cut as much hair as McKinley she replied, "It didn't seem like a good idea." Wisdom beyond her years! I laughed about it though and took lots of pictures and made a really cute scrapbook page out of it. McKinley will never cut her hair again because she was so sad that we had to get it evened out and the result was her long hair had to have about 6 inches cut off!
I did the EXACT same thing to m cabbage patch. Poor Angel Sheryl. She didn't even see it coming.
Oh boy! What is the fascination with scissors and hair? I am not looking forward to this!
Sorry, I hope this is the blog you check. When people have many I never know where to comment. We can make you a cup they are $22 you just insert your favorite cup inside. It holds a 32oz size beverage. We just need your favorite colors what you'd like on it etc. email me @ mike_tonia@msn.com and we'll hook you up!!!
Thanks, Tipsy Girl Tonia
Post a Comment