Family and SurprisesNicks dad came into town yesterday. When I went to the airport to pick him up, his brother Nate was there. We had no idea he was coming, it was totally a surprise! We haven't seen Nate in almost 4 years. We have been having a blast. He has been so much fun to be with. The girls adore him. Today, his other brother Jeremy and my niece Reagan came (that was planned). The guys are all going to the BYU/TCU game tonight.
We have a very fun day and can't wait to have a few more.
We started the day at the Punkin Patch. Ate at Potbelly (yum) and did the mall thing and got lost driving around after the airport. FUN!
the gals and uncle nate
mama and the girls
mama and her boyfriend
uncle Nate and Buster
the girls and the farm cat
Bird and Pappa Robert
1 comment:
I have said it before and I will say it again. you are THE most photogenic person I have ever known and I am LOVING the new hair color. Holly Rocks!
Post a Comment