We had a fabulous weekend. My biggest brother Ben and his awesome family were in town from Austin. We just hung out, ate and swam. That's it. Two whole days. Now, you should know that we haven't seen my brother and family for 2 years (way too long), so we had a great time.
My niece Daidy, and Bug are only 3 months apart. They were like two peas in a pod. Jen and I overheard Bug saying to Daidy "Daidy, I love you." And then Daidy said. "I'm so glad I'm with you." {aww...tender} I am so glad that we are so close now. We had a blast, and in 3 weeks we get to go to Austin for Sam's second birthday. Can't wait.
the silly bird...typical
pretty bird
my boys
me and my Buster
Bird really likes Burger King









3 comments:
Fun times! Hugs and love to all.
Love all of the pics. Buster's hair DOES look red!!! I am digging your dark tresses too. Cousins are fun. The girls are so pretty. Move to Utah. Just thought that I would throw that in there...
So fun. We had a great weekend too. Anxious to see you again soon!
Post a Comment