28 August 2008

The Benchwarmer

I finally made the decision to paint my very badly weathered bench. It has been sitting at the end of my front porch, lonely and unnoticed. And now, it is too adorable and begging for attention. I LOVE IT! I am so proud of myself for taking on this little project. I have one last step to make it perfect (Sarah, that's your cue). I am just going to rub a little bit of stain on the sanded down edges, and it will be complete.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

come on over and pick a color I have a ton!!! looks cute :D

Lisa said...

Nice porch!

Mindi said...

isn't it amazing how something like a little bit of paint can make such a huge difference? it will make you happy every time you drive up and see it.

i heart it.

Amanda said...

Want to come do my Bench???!! Mine will have to wait till Liam is older:) You have inspired me though! that looks AWESOME...I LOVE RED!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Looks cute.

Gary Church said...

Where the heck do you find the time?! I love it!