How did you spend your Labor Day? Swimming? Barbecuing? Boating? Well if you did, I'm sorry. You'll be so jealous of how we spent ours. We did...............NOTHING! Yeah! We had 2 jam packed days with family this weekend, that we took it very easy today. We rearranged our family room, ate Little Cesar's pizza, sprayed the hose on our kids, played softball in the front yard, colored, folded laundry, ate left over macaroni and cheese, shared Drumstick ice cream cones, bathed the monkeys, and put them to bed. Whew. I guess we did something after all. But before I read all your posts {and become jealous} about how wonderful your Labor Day was with friends, I just need to remember, mine was the best because I spent it with my handsome hubby and darling kids!
Oh, and I finished my bench. I am addicted. I wander around my house looking for other pieces of furniture to refinish. Up next: Barstools. Can't wait!
{I will post a picture soon, I am just having trouble uploading it}
4 comments:
i think your day sounds fabulous, and i am jealous that you got to spend the weekend with your family...we missed you at church!
Did u hear that we go at 9 am now??
i missed you at church as well.
wait, i'm not in your ward......
i have several key pieces that you could refinish. come on up!
I would like to get in line for you to do stuff at my house... Let's start with the piano...
Sounds just like our day. I think they are the best days. Doing nothing with the WHOLE family.
I need to get your opinion on what to do with my china hutch. I have wanted to redo it forever, but for the life of me can't decide what to do. . .
Post a Comment