04 September 2008

Thankful Thursday


I am taking a cue from Jen and Mindi here. I am going to start showing some gratitude and stuff. I have been a very bitter soul as of late. Getting all pissed off anytime someone spends obscene amounts of money on stupid stuff, like Tom and Katie spending $100,000 on baby Suri's second birthday. {Thank you to E! for that little tid bit.} What the frick? SHE'S TWO! When I, have to sell the shirt off my back to put gas in my car. {Although I am grateful that I am not trapped in a freakazoid marriage to that Scientologist robot.}

So in no particular order, I am grateful for:

1. A husband who thrives in his new career {and someday will bring in the cha-ching}
2. A daughter who thrives in kind-ee-garten

3. People who buy stuff from me ; )

4. Mi Familia, and how we can pick up where we left off 2 years ago

5. Being close to my family {beware: Texas is a death trap...once you get here, you ain't ever leavin, and your family gets sucked here too!}

5 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I am right here with you babe.

Mindi said...

i've always said that if i had to live somewhere other than god's chosen state (and i jest when i say that) it would totally be texas. i think everything really IS bigger and better.

nice job!

Amanda said...

You made me laugh! Hope ya makes lots of money in your garage sale! I've never actually had a garage sale...I am too darn lazy!

shahna said...

I meant to come by today but I had a mtg in The Colony. by the time we finished and I got back here you were closed up. I hope you raked in the motherload - or got enough to fill your tank up with gas atleast. You are as cute as Tom and Katie are weird. That is pretty darn cute.

YoungFamilyBlog said...

You are too funny! I need a 100,000.00 dollar birthday! I would like that all in shoes please!