I have stuff I need to sell. . . but I am bad at pricing it. I feel like I paid good money for my stuff. . . but, can't expect people to pay good money for stuff at a garage sale! I might take you up on this and bring over my stuff!
I am not selling anything fancy. baby boy clothes, cute girl clothes nothing, bigger than a 4. Some home decor, fake plants, fake tree, a cd player, duvet covers, curtain panels. Don't be expecting any freebies cause you are my friends. I need the money!
Bring your crap, and a comfy chair and we'll have a party!
9 comments:
oh I love a good garage sale. Wish I was closer. What are you selling?
i have something to put in it
I have stuff I need to sell. . . but I am bad at pricing it. I feel like I paid good money for my stuff. . . but, can't expect people to pay good money for stuff at a garage sale! I might take you up on this and bring over my stuff!
good luck. Mine went very well
I want to know what good stuff you are selling too! :)
I am not selling anything fancy. baby boy clothes, cute girl clothes nothing, bigger than a 4. Some home decor, fake plants, fake tree, a cd player, duvet covers, curtain panels. Don't be expecting any freebies cause you are my friends. I need the money!
Bring your crap, and a comfy chair and we'll have a party!
Awww. I bet you have cute crap! Everything about you is cute, even your crap!
Awww. I bet you have cute crap! Everything about you is cute, even your crap!
So, did you sell all of your crap? Sorry I didn't buy any ... I need to sell my own, lol.
Post a Comment