I am now officially accepting
Halloween Costume donations. If any of you wonderful people out there are just dying to lend me some this year, I'd be forever in your debt. I am seeking girls costumes for a 5/6 year old and a 3/4 year old, and something cute for a baby boy, size 18/24. Let me know if I can help you out by taking them off your hands.
9 comments:
i have a 12/18 hulk costume. it's really cute and fitting when the baby starts crying. if you want it, it's yours
I think i can find these pumpkin constumes the girls wore a couple years ago:
http://rubyslippersx3.blogspot.com/2006/11/supporting-our-local-dentist.html
I have Isaac's halloween costume from two years ago. He was a cowboy. . .
If you want, I can make tutu's for the girls and fairy wings. Nothing fancy. . . but better than nothing :) Actually I like them. Very end of this post is the costume I made for Ainsley. IF you want me to. . . I just want to do it (no charge), because I am out of practice. . . and have been wanting to make more. But you can only make so many for one daughter :) NO PRESSURE!
OR I can teach you to make them. . .
I have a little mermaid costume and a cinderella one I can send with Jeremy. The cinderella one is Bug's size and the little mermaid would fit bird. Let me know if you want me to send them.
Have you heard of a sewing machine? You can always make them.
You can borrow Poopie's Roo costume. It is soooo cute.
question: do you like candy that tastes like boogers?
if you do it's your lucky day.....come on over and see.
I have a lion costume for a 18-24mon boy. I put it on Jack to have him wear it again this year and he sat for a second and said "No thank you, mom."
Post a Comment