25 September 2008

I Just Knew It

I have seriously never won anything. So today is my lucky day. Thanks to the Amazing Mindi, I am a winner. Her Super Fantastic Blog Giveaway winner was announced last night, and da da da daaaaaaaaaaa! It was moi. Ever since I entered, I had this feeling that I'd win. The winning Gods must have known that my cute house is suffering from the lack of Halloween cuteness, and that my feetsies needed some style, so Kohls here I come! Thanks a million. Oh, and we can't wait to try the gummy boogers. Shweet.

3 comments:

Mindi said...

YOU ARE WELCOME!!

i think it was your secret love for the gummy boogers that pushed your entry over the edge in the random generator. just sayin'.

My name is Andrea said...

Congratulations! Sometimes it's good to just feel like a winner!

Schimmy said...

Congrats on your win! She has the best giveaways ever.