23 September 2008

I {heart} Her

I love my amazing friend Sarah. I know most peeps that read my bliggity blog already know how amazing she is, but for those of you who don't, let me tell you something...she rocks. She made this awesome bag, and it brought a tear to my eye, it is so freaking cute. I will be scrounging up every extra penny I can find so I can have her make me one! Check out her Etsy shop if ya get a chance.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it!!!!

Sarah said...

you are too kind-- and your nose is turning brown :D you know i'm just kiddin' thanks for the props girl-- just remember, santa claus is comin' to town in just a few short months!

Brooke said...

I love this bag. . . I didn't see it in her shop. Was hoping it was there.

Really your kids can come over anytime!

Janie said...

yes, yes she is... awesome that is!