This weekend we were able to go to Austin to visit my brothers family. Sammy turned two, and we got to celebrate with them!
I am in love...with Austin. Oh my gosh. Love. Love. Love. Don't be surprised if you see me moving there is the next few years. We had so much fun, but sadly Rico was unable to join us because of work.














6 comments:
You look good. And, wow...what a great place. It looks so green and beautiful. I might have to move there in a few years too. And...I love the collagen lips!
Looks so fun!
Glad you are back! I'd love to visit Austin! You do look great!
Oh so fun! I am glad you came to visit. Austin is a super fabulous place! It is hard not to leave Austin wishing you lived here, we are so lucky :) smooches to the girl'as
I wish I were 1/2 as photogenic as you are. i love Austin too. We have some really good friends that lived there for a few years while he was in school and they LOVED it. There is so mcuh to do there.
Austin is a lot of fun. We would love to go play there more often. You will have to take the kids to see the bats fly. Totally awesome experience. And, it is FREE. I am all about FREE stuff.
We like The Oasis. We Love HULA HUT too.
Post a Comment