1. Sleep2. Blog Giveaways
3. Kimberly and Angela (I don't think they read my blog {gasp}) but if you see them, tell them how much they rock
4. Sarah
5. State Highway 121
On a grouchy un-grateful note, I am very angry at the fact that I have had NO Dish/DVR this week. This, the most IMPORTANT week in television. No Grays, Office, Heroes, Desperate, and Brothers and Sisters. I am heartbroken. However, if there is someone that records all these shows, and one: can let me come watch them, or 2: record them to a dvd for me, you WILL make it on my Thanks A Lot Thursday next week.
6 comments:
i'll definitely have the office and desperate housewives-- sorry, i erased heroes yesterday cause we watched it :D you're welcome to come watch the office tonight before you go to work!
I DVR CSI: Miami, Survivor, CSI, The Big Bang Theory, Desperate Housewives, The Amazing Race...Let me know if you want to come up and see with me.
I've got Heroes still on the DVR and haven't finished watching it yet. The Office is also on to record tonight. Come over anytime!
i have grey's, heros and will have desperate housewives.
I've got all of them on my DVR, but when I miss a show, I watch it at abc.com ... just out of convenience. I'm not sure how NBC does it for Heroes and the Office.
you can watch lots of those for free on www.fancast.com
I just got done watching heroes on it. It's SUPER.
Post a Comment