19 August 2008

Yadda Yadda

I hate coming up with titles to my random posts. Yadda Yadda is as good as any. I had a thing with a friend years ago where, in the subject line of our emails, we would write such randomness as "fuzzy marshmallows" or "banana grass stains", as our subjects cause nothing else seemed appropriate. I may take that up again, mainly just to see if that peaks anyone's curiosity to read my posts. Hummm. We shall see.

Any hoodle....have I ever mentioned that I have the most delicious little munchkins? Well, just in case you are unaware of that little morsel of info...here are some photos to solidify that fact. Enjoy.

Bug got a new 'do. I am so envious of that hair! Holy smokes...she's a babe!

Buster is ginormous and adorable what a great combination...top it off with the red hair, he's a stud muffin!

Bird is getting so big. I can't believe that she is starting Kindergarten in less than a week! I adore this little face.

And how cool is it that I end up with a blond, brunette and a redhead? I ordered one in every color!

{Stay tuned tomorrow for some before, during and after pics. I will not tell you of what, but it is FOR SURE going to get a laugh out of all of you!}

7 comments:

Brit H. said...

THe kiddies are so cute! You need to take a better pic of Buster though, cuz I ain't seein' any red hair! Dolls.

Sarah said...

k, its tomorrow, so ya better get bloggin, cause i wanna see those pics :D

Lisa said...

BEAUTIFUL kids! You make pretty ones! :)

The A Team said...

too cute!! if you want to call anyone to talk about your baby going away to school...ryan starts on monday (ahhhhhh).

YoungFamilyBlog said...

So cute Haley they are getting so big

lyn said...

loving bug's new hair! she is looking a little too hott though! :)

Mindi said...

beautiful little people--i LOVE her haircut! why can't mine look like that? maybe if you moved in with me and did mine every day....?