19 August 2008

Po White Trash in Da House

It is no secret that I am a hair obsessed gal. I love me some hair do's. I am always short, and usually blond,

{very cute and sassy before}but I thought I'd shake it up a bit with a multi colored mullet. {Joe Dirt, eat your heart out, middle} Don't be hatin. You know I make this look good! {Nick would not stop laughing at me. ALL NIGHT LONG. Every time he looked at me, he ended up in tears. Great self esteem booster!}
No, seriously, this is just halfway through getting my extensions put in. Holly kicked me out of her house the other night looking like this until she could finish it. When your hair is short, and you want a change what else can you do? Go LONG! {well, it's not that long, but long-er for me.} I never thought that it was an option, considering how short my hair usually is. I know it doesn't look that different, but hey...its a change! I am thrilled with the endless opportunities this presents! Yea! Go donated human hair!




{so it really doesn't look that different. I got a lot more length, but the untrained eye wouldn't notice}



7 comments:

jenjamin said...

Nope I would have never been able t tell. Cute!

My name is Andrea said...

o my gosh! so cute. holly is amazing! and you are cute!

Mindi said...

it looks great--although i must say i was digging the "she-mullet"...i have a couple of pieces of hair on each of my front sides because i HAVE no hair, so i feel you.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Ok, seriously, you are the HOTTEST mom EVER!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

LOL! Love the finished look!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

ok I just about wet my pants laughing. I can just picture Nick laughing at you! I love the business in the front party in the back! It looks great though

Gary Church said...

Um, truth be known ... I teared up laughing at your mullet too! LOL!