15 August 2008

Hilarity, the Hollywood Way

Okay. I will admit it. I have a ginormous crush on two men in Hollywood. First and foremost, Robert Downey Jr.
{I can't even begin to tell you how hard I laughed during this movie, and mainly cause of him. To see a little snippet, click HERE}
My favorite quote: "I know who I am, I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
Another funny RDJ clip, click HERE

My second actor crush is Paul Rudd

Here is my FAVORITE Paul Rudd scene. From I Could Never Be Your Woman . He is so cute and funny. He kinda reminds me of my hubby. Gotta love that.

I love to laugh, and I love actors that can do it without trying too hard!

4 comments:

AnoelleB said...

HaleyHaleyHaley I LOVE YOU for seeing Tropic Thunder!!! Matt & I have been dying of torture over the rating thing, and were THIS close to making the exception anyway. Now I *HAVE* to go see it!!!

Mindi said...

we must be soul sistahs--i loveloveLOVE paul rudd, and have since "clueless"--he straight killed it.

i've always had a thing for rjd, too, but i think i would squish him as i'm 5'10'' and i think he's about 5'5''.....

Jessica said...

Hey Haley,
I was wandering who cuts your hair. I've been thinking about going short and you always have the cutest hair!!

Anonymous said...

Robert Downey was GORGEOUS in that movie - well at the very end. Tom Cruise though, majorly creepy, but funny - loved his dancing.