07 August 2008

Twitch + Joshua = Twitchua

Regardless of the results of SYTYCD, I have to profess my undying love and devotion to Twitchua. I have never been more entertained than watching these two guys. A-MA-ZING! I have to say that I don't have one fave, but several and most of them involve Katee, so I guess I have to love her too!

Twitch and Joshua {Russian} HERE
Twitch and Katee {contemporary} HERE
Joshua and Katee {bollywood} HERE
Joshua and Katee {Broadway} HERE
Joshua and Katee {contemporary} HERE

3 comments:

Mindi said...

i have been very unnaturally obsessed with this show. i love them all, but i wonder if twitch will take it all.

love all of those dances--i am working on my own "top ten" and i'm having a hard time narrowing it down.
good stuff.

shahna said...

My favorite dances were Bollywood, No Air, and the hip hop Twitchington did in the orange jumpsuits - can't remember the song.

Nat said...

I heart Joshua.