09 August 2008

My Arteries are Clogging

While Nick was doing home theater work, he would drive all over the metroplex. He made it his own personal mission to find the best hamburger while driving all over tarnation. He has been talking about the Mooya Burger for months. Today, he was in the neighborhood and stopped by to pick up a few for lunch. And boy am I ever so glad he did! Seriously. Can we say heart attack on a plate please? I don't ever want to know the calorie content of this thing. All I know, is that it is to die for! {literally} No, really, if you can ever get your hands on one, you will thank me. Enjoy it, and then act like it never happened.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That place is right over in my old neck of the woods! I always wondered if they were good or not! Now I want one....but they don't have a drive through so I doubt I will get one anytime soon with 2 kiddos always in tow!

My name is Andrea said...

Oh, I love the Mooya!!! It is the closest thing we have found here to the Hires burger. Yum......

Mindi said...

we don't have one of those here in southern yeeewtahhh, but i am a girl who likes her beef ground and in the form of a burger.

let's hear it for the meat eaters!
looks nummy