21 August 2008

Little Red

Some of you have doubted the true redness of Buster's hair. (Obvioulsy you are a person who has never seen him live and in person.) Well here it is you big ol' doubters.... Red as can be. He even has red eyebrows. I LOVE it. He acutally looks like my friend Andrea's oldest son, Tyler. (who I think is the cutest kid ever.) My other friend Nancy, tells me that Buster looks just like her oldest son, Austin when he was a baby. Well I guess I have gotten a little peek into the future as to what he will look like when he is 12! Not too shabby!




4 comments:

Brooke said...

I had hair as red as his as a toddler. As I got older it got blonder. Now my hair just has red highlights in the sun. He is one cute redhead though!

Haley I just about peed my pants! Love the mullet! I love your new color. Way to go Holly!

My name is Andrea said...

yes, tyler is the cutest boy ever. (well, one of them!) thanks! and ELI is adorable too!

The Tait Family said...

Haley,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I am glad you found us! You have an adorable family too! Your blog is so fun to read. Congrats on Project Fit Mom. You are looking great! Keep up the good work.

We like Florida...except for this week with all the rain Fay brought. It's been a big bummer. I am sick of being inside. I long for sunny days and my pool again!!

Keep in touch!
Hugs,
Stacy

Jules said...

Bauer's hair is RED RED RED as well... what's up with these boys? Love it!