1. My oldest brother, Ben, his wife, Jen, and their 5 kids just moved to Austin! Yea! I am so excited. I haven't seen them in two years, and now they are just three hours away. I also just barely found out that Jen just finished reading the first Twilight book...Come on girl, what took so long?

2. My second oldest brother, Chad and his wife, Heather are having their first baby today! She is in labor as I type this. I think his name is going to be Grayson, but that could change. This baby is so special and very exciting. I will post some pics of him when he gets here.

(That is Chad, ever the "cool" guy!)
And the very sad news:
3. There was this neat family in my ward when I was in high school. Their names are Jay and Marci Adamson. They have six kids and just barely put their first son in the MTC a few weeks ago. On Wednesday, Jay, went hiking and didn't return home that evening. He has been missing ever since. Sadly, the rescuers found his body today. What makes this a little more sad, is that he is my mom's second cousin.

We are deeply saddened about this news. My mom is traveling to SLC on Tuesday mainly to see her newest grand baby, and now will have to attend a relative's funeral, as well. Very unfortunate and heartbreaking. Our prayers are with the Adamson family. (see story here)
6 comments:
Good for the first two things and sooo sad for the thrid.
Happy for the baby and new "neighbors", and very sad about your relative. It's so hard when people are taken without any notice, and mysteriously. Our thoughts and prayers go out.
Congratulations on the new baby. And congratulations on your brother moving closer to you. Make sure you make the time to visit with them often. But so sad to hear about your friend. Oh my heavens I hate hearing things like that. My heart aches for their family.
Thanks for being excited we are here! We are too!
I know I am a slacker.... I am always a year or 2 behind anything cool. You have always been my temperature gauge on whats hot, I am just a little slow. And "NO" I don't REALLY want to know...BUT I do... so bad!
COOL about Chadderbox!
And so sad about Jay :( so sad!
austin rocks!! when we were first married, jason and i lived in georgetown and loved it!!
congrats on #'s 1 & 2 and my prayers are with your family for #3
I am so excited for this baby! Can't wait to see some pics, thanks for keeping me updated :)
Post a Comment