04 August 2008

Grayson Chad Hurst

He's here! Grayson was born on Saturday night at about 10:00 p.m. He was 8 1/2 pounds, and 22 inches long. This baby is so special and we are so happy to have him in our family! Chad is on cloud 9, and Heather is doing great.

10 comments:

shahna said...

oh my! that first pic is an award winner.

Brit H. said...

Wow! Congrats! I love the name and look at all of that hair!! What a doll

Haley said...

it pays to have a pro photographer for a daddy. that kid better get used to having the camera in his face all the time.

Mindi said...

beautiful baby! congrats to all...

Lisa said...

Sooo cute!

Amanda said...

I was going to say those pictures are AMAZING and Grayson is so cute!

The Mighty Murray's said...

Thanks for keeping us updated! He's a cutie! Can't wait to meet him. I want to be Chad when I grow up so I can take pictures like he does!

Brooke said...

What a handsome boy! I love when babies have hair, because mine are always hairless!

Jessica said...

Congrats to Chad and Heather! What a cute little guy! Super cute pics!

Sarah said...

How exciting - and what a beautiful baby!! I didn't even know Chad was married. Please send my congratulations to him. I love reading your blog and keeping up with your family.