31 July 2008

Wasting Away

I spend WAY too much time on this bloody blog. However, I feel soooo technically savvy, and I pride myself in having a totally UNIQUE blog that no one else has. It may be a little busy, but I like it. Now I must attend to the rug rats and contemplate making dinner for my hubby. I am thinking this,

but may end up just doing this. Who knows....

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I spend way too much time on here too---it is my only outlet to the outside world most of the time! I am a blog addict! I am coming over for dinner:) Either one looks good to me! I haven't cooked one good meal in a long time!

Brit H. said...

So??? What did you make???

jenjamin said...

Yes very unique blog indeed, looks good!

HalnJess said...

Hey!! I had to tell you that I LOVE your cute blog! You are way too creative! Your kids are so cute and I didn't know you had the 3rd - congrats!!

Sarah said...

i love it!!!

My name is Andrea said...

Ha! was bonkers fun? stonebriar is a lot closer and it was much more relaxing and liza felt a little more grown up than on our usual escapades! thanks for inviting us!!

Court and Britt said...

Ok, so I though I knew you (I saw your name on my cousin Cami's blog) well turns out that I don't know you guys, BUT your blog page is super cute!!