09 August 2008

My Chillies

{Buster}
Honestly...Who can resist the naked tub baby? Oh...I could just squish him to pieces.
{bird}
{Bug}
Bug and Bird were more than thrilled to go to a "pirate" birthday party today. Fortunately they got a nice girly face painting job. So pretty. Bug's lasted all of 3 hours, Bird is going strong.

9 comments:

shahna said...

perty cute! Come play with us again soon- we had fun! (Even though you kicked my but at RUMICUBE!)

Amanda said...

That is some seriously cool face painting!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE naked babies in the tub!

Eileen said...

That is some serious art work. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Your "Buster" reminds me so much of my Austin was he was that age. He's is a cutie! Update my blog address on your blog. It is: http://jettonfamily5.blogspot.com/

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I agree with Amanda and eileen. The face painting is museum worthy! lol I could snatch up that cute little naked baby. :)

Brooke said...

That is some amazing face painting! Mr. Buster is growing up SO FAST. I love his rolls. Such a handsome boy!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Haley he is getting so cute and big. I love that little guy

jenjamin said...

OH I LOVE fat baby boobs! And those squishy arms, YUMMY!