
My life is over. There is nothing else to live for. No more Edward, Bella, Jacob. How do I go on? They gave my life purpose, meaning. I am lost without them. Of course there is always the movie, but Edward {in the movie} will play a distant second to the Edward in my head. {I have had very lengthy discussions on this one with the 13 year old girls in my ward}. I have a feeling the 100 million women of the world that are looking forward to this movie are going to be so heartbroken when this movie comes out. What a let down. My opinion is that this Robert Pattinson character looks like he ran face first in to a brick wall. While I was reading Breaking Dawn, I had a very difficult time conjuring up MY image of Edward cause of this punk.



Despite my mental breakdown caused by the ending of the best books ever, I am sure I will find a way to survive, such as: mothering my children, brushing my teeth/hair, and maybe even getting dressed. That should keep me occupied!
(p.s. I swear, I am not a fanatical fan...I am just an observer of the fanatical fan.)
2 comments:
Um, yeah, you are fanatical. Did you like it? I don't know why eveyone is not liking it. I am a simple girl and I like happy endings...everyone keeps saying it was unrealistic. My gosh, it is a FICTIONAL book about VAMPIRES and WEREWOLVES. Yes, it is unrealistic. But did they not figure that out int he 1st 3??? Anyway, let's have a Twilight book club partay!!! Brianne can come, cuz she liked it too. Janette cannot come. (I love you Janette, but noe Debbie Downers!)
I am with you Haley. It is sad, but the movie is coming out early. Nov 21st!
Post a Comment