Did you ever see this movie? I LOVE this movie!

This is one of my favorites. The girls were begging me to watch it. So I am a bad mommy and put it on for them last night. It is a great wholesome premise, a hooker, murder, death, and FABULOUS music. I love the soundtrack, and now, my girls are obsessed with it. Bird came up to me today and said "mom, the girls in that movie pull their skirts up and show their panties when they dance, that's not good huh?" No, it isn't. And what kind of person am I that allows my FIVE and THREE year old GIRLS watch this? Anyhoo---its a great movie.

4 comments:
one of my favorites!!!! i love it!!
Meh; they're gonna find out about the bad suff anyway. I prefer when it happens while I'm around to say "that's wrong!"
I LOVE that movie, too. Have to watch it alone, though, cuz I sob like a maniac at the end.
This is the only movie I've ever fallen asleep during WHILE IN THE THEATRE! lol. Maybe I should rent it and watch it again.
i've never seen it. i guess it should be added to the list.
i love putting on my evita soundtrack when i'm cleaning....yeah great...actress who sleeps her way to the top and then dies.
Post a Comment