



that he deserves his own post. I love this little guy. Well, actually not-so-little guy. He is a whopping 24 pounds at 6 months old. Yes, that's right. He is enormous. I am so fortunate to have this boy in my life. He is such a good baby. Very mild mannered and can giggle his pants off. Love you buddy!
5 comments:
So, my TWO and A HALF year old- has his heart surgery postponed....becuase he's only 22 lbs.
Could you send some of your 6 month old's blub over here...and we can inject it into Jack...
He looks more like you than nick I think. He's a cutie pie.
Oh, that was lisa. not josh.
SOOOO cute!
Bailey just tipped the scales at 20 and she's got him by 10 months! The chubbier the better as far as I'm concerned! He is a doll!
Ok! you are offically added to my site! I guess that makes us forever friends! lol
Post a Comment