17 June 2008

Mid Life Crisis

I think that having three kids has catapulted me into some form of a mid life crisis. I am definitely trying to avoid the "frumpy stay at home mom" stereotype. I guess that when your hair is pretty short, and blond isn't enough, PINK is the next step. (I can hear the gasps, and the and tsk-ing already.) But hey, this isn't forever. And I am sure before you know it, I will be back to my signature blond A-line by the fall. (Maybe with brown chunks instead of pink!





12 comments:

Brooke said...

You crack me up! I think it looks great. . . seriously a little help with the hair please :)

Brooke said...

By the way YOU LOOK GREAT! I know I have told you before, but you can tell you have lost tons of weight, just by looking at your face. Way to go!

shahna said...

Haley - you are one of the few pwoplw I know that can pull it off. You would be cute with any hairstyle. You got it goin' on girl! Also, I am so thrilled about the new Job but I already told you all that on the phone. What a blessing trials can turn out to be in the end and you handled it like such a champ. I forgot to tell you when I talked to you on the phone earlier that I will drop the book back off or give it to you Sunday so that your mom can borrow it. I would call you but I am trying to save my voice. LARYNGITIS SUCKS!

Brianne said...

CUTE! You can totally pull it off. It would be a joke if I tried that. Might as well work it while you can!

P.S. Congrats on Nick's new job... such good news!

Amanda said...

Haley--you look good no matter what! I like the funky do:)

My name is Andrea said...

you totally look hot!

Amber Hooten said...

Way cute! I need a new hair style, but I feel like I just got mine cut. I have had practically the same thing since junior high. I can tell you aren't scared to do anything! Congrats on the job! Awesome!

Jo said...

I love it!

Jess said...

cute.

jenjamin said...

Once again only your cute face could pull that off.

Brit H. said...

Punk! Look at you, you little rebel! Love your guts!

The A Team said...

i like it. i think my next birthday will send me into a mini-crisis too..maybe turquise hair is in my future....