04 June 2008

Softball is O-V-E-R, Boo hoo

After a very eventful season of softball, I regretfully announce that Nicks team lost. That's right, 3rd place. This was the most important night for these guys. And they choked. Yep. I think I am to blame. It is the first game that I was able to attend. I am a jinx. Yeah, me and Jessica Simpson. We are jinxes. (That is a Cowboys/Tony Romo reference to all of you non sports fans out there.)

Love the socks...they are the perfect way to accentuate the length of those legs

Bottoms up....oh I mean Batter up!

And he's running toward 1st base...look at that speed.

The only angle I can manage to get of him is his rear...sorry. It is kinda cute though.

Darned cutest short stop alive.

2 comments:

Jen V said...

Patrick plays competitive racquetball. I swear that every tournament game I go to see him play he loses. Seriously. His parents always give me flak for not going to his games - but I honestly think he's better off without me!!

Brit H. said...

Ha ha ha. Love the Jessica Simpson reference and Love the socks! Sorry about the loss though!