Okay, here's the deal: My mom bought me this super cute shirt a TJ Maxx (the best store ever). However it was not the best fit. It had been hanging in the closet for a while and I decided to take it back and find something a little bit more suitable...for MYSELF. Well, there were at least a thousand things that I would have loved to have, but these dresses won. After all what mom can resist a funky print dress that twirls? That is a prerequisite for dresses with my girls, it MUST TWIRL.
Look at Jada posing - that little punk! Both your girls are so cute! I can't wait until my baby is big enough so I can start buying matching outfits for my girls!
4 comments:
Haley I love those cute dresses! So cute. I love those girls
Adorable dress and girls:)
Look at Jada posing - that little punk! Both your girls are so cute! I can't wait until my baby is big enough so I can start buying matching outfits for my girls!
Gotta have the ones that twirl! I totally understand.
Post a Comment